The Saturday Six

I'd fallen out of the habit, but I'm getting back into it, so without further ado, The Saturday Six... The first one in a long while...

1. You find out that you've just gotten a new job in a different state. Which room of your home will be the most difficult to get packed and why?

My bedroom, because all of my personal tshatshkes and precious valuables are in there - many of them breakable...

2. Which room is most likely to contain the greatest number of items that you should throw away, but haven't, yet?

Every other room in the place...

3. What is your single greatest strength and single greatest weakness if you were to enter the dating scene tomorrow?

Greatest strength: that I am a people-pleaser/Greatest weakness: that I am a people-pleaser

4. Take the quiz: What are your dating strengths and weaknesses?


Dating StrengthsDating Weaknesses
1. Appearance - 87.5%
2. Independence - 85.7%
3. Varied Interests - 85.7%
4. Open-Mindedness - 81.8%
5. Confidence - 77.8%
1. Vanity - 83.3%
2. Arrogance - 62.5%




Dating Strengths Explained
Appearance - Despite what some will say, appearance matters in dating. You get high marks on appearance. Just make sure you balance it out with other qualities.
Independence - Your strong sense of independence comes in handy while dating. You are not held back or tied down; you are free to pursue your interests.
Varied Interests - You don't limit yourself, and that's a dating asset. Your varied interests make you available and interesting to a wider range of men.
Open-Mindedness - You are open to trying new things and entertaining new ideas, and this widens your pool of available men.
Confidence - You are sure of yourself and confident of your abilities. Displays of confidence go a long way when attracting a date.

Dating Weaknesses Explained
Vanity - Learn to put a lower priority on looks. Appearance is, of course, important, but vanity is undesireable. The only people you will attract are the superficial.
Arrogance - You are a bit full of yourself. You need to practice a little humility now and then, as arrogance can be a turn-off.

Dating Strengths and Weaknesses Quiz



5. What's the biggest surprise from this quiz's findings?

I would have said I'm more arrogant than vain, and I don't think I would have rated my vanity at 83%... But maybe that's my vanity talking... *grin*

6. Would you ever go out on a blind date with someone you'd met online if you'd never talked to them through any other method than email?

If I'd talked to them via e-mail awhile, sure, why not...? If he/she turned out to be psychotic, I am quite able to defend myself...
0 Responses