Blogthings Day

Just some Blogthings today... Because I really can't get my thoughts in order and am preoccupied with missing someone terribly...

Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?

You prefer a quirky, unique person to be your lover. You're easy going about who you're with, as long as they love you back.

In fights, you seek compromise and back down from conflict. You always try to smooth things out.

Break-ups can be painful for you, but you never show it. You hold your head high.

This is fairly accurate, I think, except the part about how I deal with fights...
I am not a particularly calm fighter... In fact, I've been known to throw things...
(Not *at* anyone, just throwing to break things... Proximity can be dangerous...)

Your Love Element Is Fire

In love, you are a true listener and totally present.
For you, love is all about feeling more alive than you've ever felt.

You attract others with your joy and passion.
Your flirting style is defined by your strong ability to communicate.

Fun and play are the cornerstones of your love life.
And while your flame may burn too brightly, it's part of your appeal.

You connect best with: Wood

Avoid: Water

You and another Fire element: will likely burn out quickly

I'm not certain about this one... Yes, I want a love that makes me feel alive -
But I also want a love that is a lifetime thing... No brief flame could ever be enough...

Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover



You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.

And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.

You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.

It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.


I try to be anyway....

And one last Blogthing....


Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate

You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger.
You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause.
You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you!
A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others.

I like to think so, but I think it's up to those of
you who read me to make the call on this... *smile*

2 Responses
  1. Charley Says:

    How could I avoid your tempting series of blogthings? Come find me on IM!

    Charley
    http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage


  2. Chris Says:

    I would say you are underrated if you "rate" a blog based on comments. With the excellent content in your blog, I would think more people would have reflective comments to add.


    Chris
    My Blog