Thought For The Day


“If you want to be listened to, you should put in time listening.”
—Marge Piercy


The ability to really, really listen is never out of style... When we truly listen, it requires body, mind, spirit, and focus...

How long has it been since you focused on anything, anyone, even on some music, with your whole self...?

(Forgive that I've been scarce - I am in the process of transfering to a new computer and don't have everything in order yet... But I shall be back shortly with something more interesting to read...)
4 Responses
  1. Axe Says:

    Glad you're back. Looking forward to what you have to say.

    I'm LISTENING...


  2. Charley Says:

    Morning A...Sometimes I feel that I've focused too much on myself lately - I wish I could disappear!

    Charley


  3. Chris Says:

    I try to focus everyday. Marital arts really seems to help with that.

    Will be glad when you are back. We have missed you.



    Chris
    My Blog


  4. Charles Says:

    Your back, Yes! Did something happen to your other computer?