Happy New Year Everyone...! It's 2006...!

Well, I hope all of you had a *great* New Year's Eve, no matter what you chose to do with it... I myself, was busy working... But New Year's Eve, despite the general rowdiness and craziness, is quite possibly the best night to be a musician... Everyone's happy, everyone wants to party, and the enthusiasm is high... And you get New Year's kisses from everyone... *winks*

I am going to take it easy tonight, and consider the potentials of this new year I've been given... No resolutions, of course, because I can't possibly keep them... But I will take stock and consider what I can do to make life better...

And tomorrow I will be back with all the new verve the new journey will have fired in me... Plus a little project I've been working on... (I promised it's unveiling back in my old AOL journal, but AOL decided to put the kibosh on that and set me back two months... But now, it's finished and ready for your praise or condemnation... *grin*) So until tomorrow - be well, sleep off those hangovers (if you got 'em), and I'll be back bright-eyed and bushy tailed to entertain you (and myself) with my pointless ramblings...
3 Responses
  1. Ken Says:

    Waiting ever so patiently, tapping my foot. Ok, so patience was never my strong suit. Heh...

    Lets have some fun!


  2. Charles Says:

    I will praise you. No condemning. No, no...Bad thing!

    Seriously, I can't wait to see your project.


  3. Angelia Rian Says:

    Ken - And I was late with it, too... :( I'm sorry... I hope your lack of patience didn't cause your head to explode... ;)

    Charles - Awww... You're sweet... :) I hope you'll like it...