The White King

I stole this from Ken - and it turned out pretty much as I expected it would...


The White King
You scored 1 Power-Finesse, 4 Leader-Follower, 2 Unique-Ordinary, and 3 Offense-Defense!

You are ambitious and want to press any advantage that you have. By using others, not doing it yourself. Occasionally you are more cautious, barricading yourself into a corner and letting your followers slug it out in the middle-- but if things are looking pretty bleak you're not afraid to jump in and finish the job yourself.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


You scored higher than 2% on Power-Finesse
You scored higher than 76% on Leader-Follower
You scored higher than 11% on Unique-Ordinary
You scored higher than 55% on Offense-Defense
Link: The What Chess Piece Are You Test written by Gundark27 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test
9 Responses
  1. Charles Says:

    I have to come back and do this later. I think it's cool. I just wanted to wish you a happy New Year!


  2. Ken Says:

    I think you and I have each others pieces. lol.. Must be a gender thing.

    Happy New Year, dear one!


  3. Angelia Rian Says:

    Charles - It was interesting, because though the description fits, I am definately more of a Black Queen, with all that that implies... ;) Happy New Year to you too, Charles...! :)

    Ken - I think so... You strike me very much of a White King... :)
    Happy New Year, Sir Ken... ;)


  4. redsneakz Says:

    Humph. I was a black queen. Gender-bending issues aside, it's very odd.
    Chuck


  5. Angelia Rian Says:

    Chuck - *laughs* Maybe the test-creator is trying to get us all to try transvestitism... ;)

    (Hmmm - interesting word verification: aofhjk... Is that an acronym for "AOFingHell (is a) Joke"...? *grin*)


  6. Charles Says:

    I am the Black Knight! LOL


  7. Angelia Rian Says:

    Charles - I already knew that... ;)


  8. Axe Says:

    I absolutely fucking LOVE this blog!!!
    Soryy, I speak my mind way too often. I just love fellow black souls. My mom says I'm her little angel...with black wings.


  9. Angelia Rian Says:

    Axe - *laughs* Speak your mind... I encourage such things... *smiles* And you're one of the few to spot that darkness... Most people think of me as sunshiney bright... And perhaps I do have my moments, but the night is my day and the stars my light... I'm glad you enjoy my blog... :)