Okay... I've been tagged by Heather to confess five of my weirdest habits... (In public no less!) But I'm a good sport - so for the first time *ever* (and certainly the last) I will confess to the net at large my strangenesses... Now don't you feel special...? *winks*

These are the rules of the game: You must write a journal entry listing those weirdnesses you possess ~ as well as the rules of the game... Then, you select five people to tag and link their names/blogs in your entry... Go to their journals and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged by you and to read your journal to see in what way they have been nailed...! Those five then MUST write an entry listing their weird habits and tag an additional five people...

And here's my five weirdest habits:

1. When I get nervous, I clack my teeth together... It drives people completely mad...
2. When people irritate me, I hiss at them... Just like an angry cat...
3. I will not wear the colour yellow because I think it makes my skin look yellow... That includes yellow gold too... I only wear white gold, silver, and platinum...
4. I hum when I'm thinking intently about something... So everyone knows when I'm distracted by my own thoughts... (Ratting myself out sucks...)
5. I sometimes sleep with my eyes open... It freaks people out...

So there you have it, my strangeness exposed... Go ahead, laugh... :)

And I tag (forgive me) :

Omar
Brandy
Kell
Charley

Ken
10 Responses
  1. Brandy Says:

    Now you know you have to pay dearly for this right???? LMAO interesting list you have there. You hiss at people? I usually just curse them,LMAO. Love ya, Brandy

    Word verification today looks like Goth, lmao.


  2. Angelia Rian Says:

    Brandy - I know, I know... I was evil and I will pay... Hopefully it won't be *too* painful... ;) And yes, I hiss... I bear my teeth when I hiss, too... It's weird, I know, but I've always done it as far back as I can remember...

    Hmm... well Goth would be a word suited to my journal now wouldn't it...? ;)

    Mine looks spanish: ralino, lol


  3. Ken Says:

    ...been...tagged... ack!


  4. Angelia Rian Says:

    Ken - Sorry... You forgive me, don't you...? :)


  5. Chris Says:

    Hissing cat and chattering teeth....that would tend to make me nervous.


    Chris
    My Blog
    Click here for recipes & food stuff


  6. Angelia Rian Says:

    Chris - It tends to make alot of people nervous... ;) But I can't help it... :)

    (*Incredibly* wierd word verification on this one - xrsoybqm)


  7. Charley Says:

    Yes you will pay, and you can hiss the whole time you're doing it - doesn't mean you won't have to shell it out!

    Grrr. Look for my answers soon! ;)


  8. Angelia Rian Says:

    Charley - Well I hope payment won't be *too* painful... Because if it is, I'll do much more than hiss... I might bite... ;) Looking forward to your answers... :)

    Kell - About that, I think... ;) Going to look now... :)


  9. Axe Says:

    # 5 is the only freaky one, methinks!! So, you're like Gandalf...

    I don't hiss, but I growl. That gets a few confused looks too, especially from dogs!! LOL!

    Word verification implies "sexmaniac breakage" HA!


  10. Angelia Rian Says:

    Axe - Sometimes when I end up sleeping with my eyes open they dry out so badly I can hardly see until I liberally apply mass quantities of Visine... ;)

    I growl too, but only when I'm pleased... ;) Rather like the Cheshire Cat... *grin*

    (Word verification: mkxmycam... "mix my cam"...?)