The Sunday Seven

Courtesy of Patrick, at Patrick's Weekender:

What are your all-time favorite television commercials? If "favorite" isn't the right word for you, then what are the seven that tend to stand out the most in your mind?

1. The Geico Gecko - because he's bloody cute

2. The Taco Bell dog - especially the Godzilla one

3. Captain Morgan's Rum - because it amuses me to see people striking that ridiculous pose...

4. Miller Lite "courtroom" commercial with the caged badger - there is an inside joke around here about badgers which makes us all bust up when we see this one... But I won't explain the joke... You had to be there...

5. The Quizno's commercial with the weird little rats - not a favourite, but it freaked me out every time I saw it, and I still can't get those bug-eyed nightmares out of my memory...

6. The Christmas Season Coke commercials - this year's one with the penguins and bears and the one with the polar bears and the seal stick out in memory the most...

7. The Burger King King - another "freak you out one"... That mask is *beyond* creepy...

4 Responses
  1. Ken Says:

    Maybe its just me, but do you ever get the urge to just want to beat the hell out of the Burger King? Especially when he suddenly appears by your window or in your bed?


  2. Angelia Rian Says:

    *laughs* That's my thought exactly...! If that creepy guy ever showed up at *my* window, or in *my* bed, I'd beat the living daylights out of him while screaming at the top of my lungs... ;)


  3. Chris Says:

    I agree, that guy is unnerving. Spooky.

    Chris
    My Blog
    Click here for recipes & food stuff


  4. Angelia Rian Says:

    Chris - Maybe you, me, and Ken should start a Burger King Neighbourhood Watch, to protect the unsuspecting from that freaky corporate stalker... ;)