The Saturday Six (one day late)

Courtesy of Patrick, at Patrick's Weekender :

1. How much of your Christmas shopping and holiday card mailing do you have left to accomplish? When do you expect to finish it if you haven't already?

I have one person left to shop for - Mother... As for when I expect to finish it, she may not get a present til after New Year's...

2. When giving gifts to co-workers or casual friends, how much importance do you place on the value of the gift you're giving them versus the value of the gift you imagine they're giving you?

I don't place any importance on monetary value of gifts... If they bought me a gift, that's enough for me to know they thought of me - no matter how small the gift might be...

3. What are you secretly hoping someone will give you for Christmas that you haven't specifically asked for?

This - because I love Victorian styled jewelry...

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): Which Jones Holiday Soda Flavor are you?




You Are Pecan Pie Soda



Sweet, but totally nuts




5. Would you actually try that flavor?

Um, *no*...

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #78 from Carly: If you could step into the life of any fictional Christmas character -- Scrooge, Rudolph, Frost, etc. -- and live that part, which character would you choose and why?

I'd be the Ghost of Christmas Future - because I'm scary like that... *wicked grin*
0 Responses