I stole this from Heather, at Singing With My Heart

A- Age of my first kiss: 10
B- Band I am listening to right now: The Jimi Hendrix Experience
C- Crush: No one, sadly enough
D- Dad's name: Richard Nicolae
E- Easiest person to talk to: Omar
F- Favorite ice cream: Hagen Daz Strawberry Shortcake
G- Gummy bears or gummy worms: Gummy bears
H- Hometown: Tirgoviste
I- Instruments: Guitar, keyboard, sax (lately anyway)
J- Junior high: Home-schooled
K- Kids: Foster kids - Sean, Stephanie, Bradley, Heather, and Katherine
L- Longest car ride ever: Coast to coast from Portland, OR to New York City, NY
M- Mom's name: Janetta Alexandra
N- Nickname: Lia, Angel
O- One wish: To find forgiveness
P-Phobias: Being alone, losing those I love
Q- Quote: "Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait point."
R- Reason to smile : A great night last night, a good morning, and a relaxing afternoon
S- Song I last sang: Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield
T- Time I woke up today: 9am (but I fell asleep at 6am)
U- Unknown fact about me: Sometimes I sleep with my eyes open
V- Vegetable(s): Green beans, aubergines, cucumber
W- Worst habit: Self-isolation
X- X-Rays I've had: Maybe 10?
Y- Years since I've been to church: A decade and a half
Z- Zodiac sign: Aquarius
2 Responses
  1. Ken Says:

    Sorry, I missed out on your old site, but I'm greatly impressed with this one.

    The quiz was pretty cute too. Please pardon me if I have to umm.. borrow it.

    Stay safe and keep on writing.

    Thanks!


  2. Angelia Rian Says:

    Thank you for the compliment, Ken... I enjoyed Castle Shima as well... Domo arigato gozaimasu... :)

    Feel free to snag the quiz... After all, *I* did... ;)

    And I'm always as safe as I want to be... I hope you always are too... :)