Happy Holidays...!




Just a quick note to wish you all a Happy Holiday...! I'm off with My Boys and Jeanette and the kids to celebrate Xmas with Angel's Mother off in Salem (Oregon) ... I hope the season brings you not only material gifts, but those of the soul - health, love, and the warmth of family and friends... My love to you all... (But most especially to my Beloved - though we're apart now, my Heart's Desire, I will be thinking of you and dreaming of your arms around me...)

And now, I leave you with some songs of holiday cheer... Enjoy...!









2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    merry christmas, my friend.
    i hope it's a good one!
    ♥ xox


  2. Axe Says:

    Hope you've been having a great year so far, babe!

    BTW, check this out:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZnBw4sh788

    Love
    Axe

    xx