I've been tagged by Heather again for another meme, so here it is:

Question Tag

1) What is your middle name? Rian

2) What size is your bed? A little larger than King size, and it's round

3) What are you listening to? Forever by The Veronicas

4) What are the last two digits of your phone #? ***-***-**33

5) What is the last thing you ate? A bagel with cream cheese and lox

6) Last person you hugged? Face to Face - Jeanette, Virtually - Ken

7) How is the weather right now? Cloudy and misty, my favourite

8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Angel

9) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex? Eyes

10) Do you have a bf/gf ? Not currently...

11) --- whoops ---lol Where is number 11? I am curious what it asks!

12) Do you drink? Not often anymore...

13)Have you ever gotten so drunk that you don't remember the entire nite? Yes :(

14)Hair color? Titian red (also called bright auburn)

15) Eye color? Dark green

16) Fav baseball team? The Mariners, of course...!

17) Fav animal? I have two - cats of all kinds, and wolves

18) Favorite season? Summer

19) Ever cried for no reason? No, when I cry, I usually have a reason, even if it doesn't seem like much of a reason to others...

20) Last movie you watched? In the theatre - Narnia, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe... On DVD - House of Flying Daggers

21) What book are you reading? Anne Rice (writing as A.N. Roquelaure) The Claiming Of Sleeping Beauty... (What!? Erotica is literature too, when written well...!)

22) Piercings? Multiple ears, navel (Eyebrow next, maybe)

23) Favorite movie? Far too many to list, I'm a movie buff...

24) Fav college team? OSU... Go Beavs...!

25) What are you doing right now? Besides this...? Rocking out to The Veronicas...

26) Pets? Satan (black american shorthair cat with green eyes), Cloud (white Persian/Himalayan & Maine Coon cat mix with pale blue eyes)

27) Dog or cats? Cats, and big wolf-like dogs

28) Favorite flower? Roses

29) Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing? Hasn't everyone been here at least once...?

30) Have you ever loved someone? Yes

31) Who would you like to see right now? Brandy, Omar, Ken, and Heather

32) Are you still friends with your ex's? Sadly, no...

33) Have you ever fired a gun? Yes... I also carry one...

34) Do you like to travel by plane? Not really, it makes me nervous... But I do it anyway...

35) Right handed or left handed? Left

36) If you could be with someone right now, who would it be? Not answering this one

37) How many pillows you sleep with? A pile... Anywhere from four to a dozen...

38) Are you missing someone? Yes

39) Do you have a tattoo? No, but I've thought about it...

40) Do you watch cartoons on Sat. mornings? Certain ones (Spidey and X-Men especially)

41) Are you hiding something from someone? Everything from strangers (and my family), A lot from aquaintances, Very specific things from friends, and more things than I can probably count from myself...

42) Do you play an instrument? *laughs* Is this really nescessary to ask with me...? I have yet to find the instrument I can't make at least a little music from...

And I tag: Brandy, Charley, Omar, Charles and Ken
8 Responses
  1. Charles Says:

    I see you tagged me too. I did it.
    Go me, go me, go me.

    You named your cat Satan. What did he do?


  2. Angelia Rian Says:

    What *doesn't* he do, is a better question... He is evil, and has actively tried to engineer deadly accidents by twisting himself round people's feet just as they approach the stairs, the elevator, step down off a ladder, etc. ... He is also an "attack cat"... He will attack strangers violently (as if they tried to give him a bath) and tear them to ribbons...

    But he's getting quite old now and just isn't as evil as he used to be... The last two days he's just laid on his cat bed and hasn't moved much... I had to move the water bowl near his bed just so he would drink, and last night I hand fed him, but he didn't eat much...

    I think it may be time to say goodbye... :(


  3. Unknown Says:

    I hope that it isn't time to say goodbye, because losing a pet is almost as heart wrenching as losing a family member.


  4. Angelia Rian Says:

    Fury - Well, I hear from the vet on Monday on how he thinks Satan is doing... I'm crossing my fingers...

    Heather - It was fun doing... :) Hopefully, nothing you're learning is scaring you too much... ;)
    xoxo - for you, sweetie... :)


  5. Brandy Says:

    Oh my you know you shall suffer now don't you, lol. Okay off I go to do mine lol. Love ya!!! Brandy


  6. Chris Says:

    See, I keep finding out new things about you. You carry a gun and you are left handed which made me wonder:

    -What kind of gun do you carry (caliber, brand etc)
    -Do you have a gun that has ambidextrious safeties and other controls?


  7. Angelia Rian Says:

    Chris - I have two pistols: A Glock17 and a Glock31... I have a carry permit for the 17, which is the one I carry daily... And I shoot right handed... I am really ambidextrious, but I heavily favour the left... Did that answer your questions...? :)


  8. Angelia Rian Says:

    Brandy - Suffer, huh...? Whatcha gonna do to me...? Will it hurt...? Will I like it...? ;) *laughs* I loved your answers to this one... :)