I've been silent this week... I'm sorry about that... I've been dealing with insanity on two fronts - one from the IRS, the other from my family... The first is not so dire if we can find all our damned receipts to put in our considerable deductables... The second is harder to deal with...

My family consistantly disappoints me in so many ways... But this is really quite the last straw... My birthday is coming up and none of them have any time for me... They'd rather give their time to strangers and their friends than to a daughter of their own house... I wish I could just say "fuck 'em", but I can't... It hurts... It hurts alot...

So forgive my silence this last week... Looking back now, I should have just spent my time writing entries here... It would have been time better spent... The time I spent fighting with family was *completely* a waste... And our disorganisation on the tax front was just depressing... But we have a little time to get *that* in order...

Look for a more upbeat post tomorrow... I feel a little philosophical...
4 Responses
  1. Charles Says:

    Looking forward to it. I feel like my parents let me down, but then I remembered everything my mom has done for me.


  2. Ken Says:

    aww.. have missed your darling self, dear one.

    So what would you like for your birthday, hm?


  3. Axe Says:

    When's your birthday, Babe?

    Don't even start about parents. I'm less graceful when it comes to mine, guilt or no guilt.

    So glad to see you are back!


  4. Angelia Rian Says:

    Charles - I wish I could say the same about my family, but for the most part, we are very nearly strangers to each other...

    Ken - *smiles* I'll settle for birthday cards... At least that way I know people remembered... :)

    Axe - January 26th... :) I wish I could be less graceful with mine, but it was bred into me to treat even the worst people graciously... (No matter what I might do to them after the fact... *evil smile*) It's good to be back...! :)