I don't know about all of you, but I loathe Friday the 13th... I seem to have the worst luck on this day... Psychologists claim it is because people are in a heightened state of anxiety on this day, and that may very well be true - but it doesn't change my rotten luck... *wry grin*

So each Friday the 13th, I stay home, put on the answering machine, and try not get in trouble... It didn't quite work today, as I slipped in the shower and twisted my wrist catching myself... (So I type to you today one-handed... Hence, this will be a short entry...)

What's your reaction to Friday the 13th...? Are *you* suddenly plagued with bad luck...? Or do you think it's just a bunch of silly superstition...? As for me, I'm hiding from my own black cat - because he has the nasty habit of twisting himself around your ankles til you fall... ;)
4 Responses
  1. Ken Says:

    Gah.. I didnt even realize today was the 13th. really havent had anything bad happen to me.. except for the car acting funny... and my computer... and my washing machine...


  2. Unknown Says:

    With my luck, the more I contemplate on the day, the more chance there is that bad things become self-fulfilling...


  3. BlogOmar Says:

    there is no bad luck up in the hood. I swear!


  4. Axe Says:

    I've already said this on my blog, but I LOVE Friday the 13th!! I'm bad luck personified, so I decided to embrace it by tattooing a "13" on my neck and filling my house with peacock feathers!!