I snagged this from Omar, at Detached and Indifferent Expressions:

THE TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

1. My fosterlings
2. Dancing in the rain
3. Five simple words: The music of Jim Steinman
4. Denny, Jeanette, Brandy, and Omar
5. A kiss for the sake of a kiss (No ulterior motive)
6. Egg creams at Hinsch's *sigh*
7. Singing for my supper
8. The Morrison Bridge, at night, with the wind whipping through my hair and the sounds of the city surrounding me
9. My rose garden
10. Loving, and being loved in return

I am with Omar on this one - I won't tag anyone... If you feel like picking this up though, let me know so I can read your answers too...

7 Responses
  1. Ken Says:

    I'm being a lazy sod...

    1. The soft touch from a darling lass.
    2. Waking up next to the one you love.
    3. Hearing the soft whisper in the ear "I love you."
    4. The feeling after a great bicyle ride.
    5. Jamming to a good song.
    6. The accomplishment of a writing program that works.
    7. Driving the good car down the road at high speeds, knowing that no one will get hurt and no ticket will be earned.
    8. Steak and potatoes
    9. Firing 100 rounds into those vicious paper targets.
    10. Friends and family


  2. BlogOmar Says:

    I would have tagged you, but I just couldn't put anyone else through that mental strain.


  3. Angelia Rian Says:

    Ken - *smiles* Excellent answers...! I especially like #7 and #9... *grins*

    Omar - *blows you a kiss* That's for being considerate of my poor overworked brain... ;)


  4. Brandy Says:

    Great answers! Of course I'm partial to #4, lol. You are in my top 10 as well!!! Love ya! Brandy


  5. Angelia Rian Says:

    Brandy - *smiles and gives you a great big hug... no words can ever really suffice*


  6. TJ Says:

    Your journal is beautiful just as your entries. What a really nice job.
    I am so glad I came...and Fleetwood Mac is still one of my very very favorites.
    TJ


  7. Angelia Rian Says:

    TJ - I'm glad you came too, and I'm glad you enjoyed... I try my best to make my journal a treat for the senses - well, two of them anyway... (When it becomes possible, my journal will also have the scent of roses, the taste of coffee candy, and the texture of silk... *wink*) Fleetwood Mac, and Stevie Nicks in particular, are deep favourites of mine... And now, I'm off to check out *your* journal... :)